You will receive (12) 1 Hour sessions with Shelly and a personalized roadmap and plan for launching or evaluating and repositioning of a current YouTube channel.
You will be guided by Shelly from channel aesthetics and data analysis and provided actionable steps to follow. After booking this option, you will be asked to confirm a weekly 1 hour time slot that you can commit to for 12 consecutive weeks.
- What if… you could start your YouTube channel from scratch “correctly” without feeling overwhelmed and unsure where to start…
- What if… you knew exactly what to post on YouTube in order to build a channel which gains authority in any given niche…
- What if… you learned the secrets to streamlining your social media strategy for maximum impact across all platforms…
…without sacrificing your time on inefficient processes, without wasting your hard earned money and without expending energy you could put back into your business or content?
HERE’S THE PROBLEM…
Here’s some common problems that most content creators today…
- They get on Facebook/Instagram/YouTube to post their content, or try shortcut tactics hoping that it might magically drum up views.
- But all they get is crickets, and maybe a pity like from their elderly aunt.
- They blame “algorithms” for not showing their content to their ideal viewers or customers.
- They make content that only they care about and has nothing to do with the viewer or ideal customer.
- Sometimes they work up the nerve to message someone to collaborate!
- Sadly, their DMs are either too apologetic or too salesy — so nine times out of ten, people don’t reply.
Eventually, these creators and businesses give up. I don’t blame them!
Feeling desperate sucks. Coming off as desperate is even worse. Knowing that you can help people, yet getting pushed away and never getting views can be soul-crushing….
But it DOES NOT have to be this way!
I know how it feels to get started in the online video space. I was a struggling content creator with no direction, no roadmap, no strategy, and no plan to fix it.
I became an expert in my subject matter, I even got Certified by YouTube in channel growth and content strategy but I quickly learned a hard lesson: you can have all the knowledge & experience in the world… but unless you know how to GET CLIENTS or GET ATTENTION, it’s not possible to make the impact (or income) you deserve and want.
In my search to master online video, (while still working a full time job in tech), I was able to build my YouTube channel to 39,000 followers with over 2.5 Million views. I have amassed 40,000 followers on TikTok with 7.6 Million views and on Giphy I have 278 Million views. I’m Shelly, and I’ve spoken at events, been featured on other people’s podcasts and even been a coach for other people’s high ticket YouTube programs.
Everyone was asking how they could replicate the same results and visibility with THEIR channels and businesses that I already had, even while doing it part time.
All of this has allowed me to build my authority online, increase my efficiency and has taught me how to capture the attention of viewers which can help anyone make more money!
So I put together a program with my signature methodology so that I can teach you what I know from attending expensive conferences, speaking with creators and putting in years of hard work so that you can get to your desired outcome faster.
WHO I WORK WITH
I have found that my system works best for the following:
Content Creators who are looking to accelerate their path to success and who are willing to put in serious work!
Business owners or service providers who want to use the power of video marketing to grow their brand recognition and convert attention to revenue.
WHY I’M DIFFERENT
I’ll give you actionable, simple steps to accomplish your goals every single week.
I’m someone who has started from Zero and grown my own channel to success.
I teach you how to work smarter, not harder and with the most efficiency.
I support you with LIVE interactions every week including accountability which is crucial to success.
I coach you on your specific situation, no cookie cutter, one size solution for everyone strategy here.
I’ll teach you how to develop your interpersonal skills & mindset to overcome your mental blocks and limiting beliefs.
I care deeply for your inner fulfillment, purpose, mission not just “making a sale”.
Before We Begin
When you sign up to work with me, we’ll start off with a one-on-one phone call to talk about your goals and business. From there, we will develop a customized plan to move you through the following steps:
- Why are you starting a YouTube channel?
- What motivated you to get started?
- What is the vision for your channel?
- What have you tried already?
- What is the goal of what you want to happen?
- How do you want to measure success?
- Write yourself a 90 day later goal list
- Take a screenshot of your current channel home page
- What problems do you feel you are having with success and mastery?
HOW IT WORKS
STEP 1: Who am I and why does it matter?
In Week 1, we break down the mission of your business or brand and who you believe your ideal customer is, where to find them and how best to reach them.
- What are you excellent at?
- What content category do you create in?
- Education – Inspiration – Entertainment – Motivation
- What kind of contest do you create?
- Help – Hub – Hero
- What are you excellent at? Is there a market for that?
- What is your 20 second elevator pitch?
- Are you ICA’s male? Female? Both?
- How old is your ICA?
- What kind of job do they have?
- What’s their financial situation?
- What do they spend money on willingly?
- Who do you want as an “Ideal Viewer” of your content?
- What kind of qualities/traits does that ICA possess?
- What kinds of problems are your ICAs trying to solve?
- What kind of solutions have your ICAs probably already tried?
- What websites are you ICAs on?
- Who are your ICAs already following on social media?
STEP 2: Programming your mind for success
We’ll reveal the root causes of your procrastination, self-sabotage, perfectionism, and other behavioral patterns that prevent you from reaching your goals. Once we have identified these causes we can get to work on reduction and elimination of them.
- What are the worst things that you think would happen if you took a chance on youtube?
- How would you speak to yourself if you had to walk through worst case scenarios.
- Provide a statement that you believe to be true:
- For example: there are too many coaches and no one will pay me money
- Then talk about the things that are untrue about your statement.
- For example: how many coaches currently exist in your space, how much they are charging.
- Inside of your niche (after you pick one) what makes you stand out as a special unique channel?
- How do we best utilize what you might have once thought as a weakness?
- What works already that you can model and what is something as a new unique trait that only you have?
STEP 3: Setting up your channel the RIGHT way
You’ll learn how to create your channel artwork, your subscribe watermark, your thumbnail strategy your brand colors and the how to set the tone of what your channel will say about you.
- Brand Colors
- Overall Feel
- Templates for thumbnails
- Channel Banner and Profile Avatar
- Homepage customizations
- Channel Trailer, returning subscribers video, Channel Keywords
- Posting frequency
- Channel Name
- Social Media Links on Banner About me section, email
STEP 4: Planning for the PLANNERS
We create a content strategy roadmap based on the topics of your expertise. The spiderweb strategy method and scripting exercises. Content Scheduling and Trello board usage or other method.
- 5 competitors in your niche exercise.
- Their top 10 videos, what patterns you see.
- What things have they missed that you have a unique take on?
- Can you do it better, differently or first?
- How do you plan on making money?
- How do you plan on creating a sense of community?
- How will you get your ICA to do what you want them to do?
- (email list, freebie, coaching service, what’s the ideal flow?)
- How will you plan on staying consistent?
- Do you have any tentpole events that you need to be prepared for? Calendar things like (back to school, tech events, etc.)
- When will you have time to create content?
STEP 5: What’s in a NAME game?
Before we film, we conduct research into titles, tags and topics that will help you get noticed and give you the best chance of ranking in search results.
Content is based in one of 3 pillars.
Keywords and ranking using tools like TubeBuddy, Google AdWords, Answer the Public.
Crafting an enticing title. How often content from the 3 categories, and then what? Funnel? Playlist? Where are you directing them?
STEP 6: Lights, Camera, take Action!
We delve into filming setup, lighting, batch shooting, the use of bullet points and production tips.
- Video Schedule Overview
- Video Template scripts
- Wardrobe changes
- Batch Shooting Template.
- General questions about filming, lighting, backgrounds.
STEP 7: The Highlight Reel
Tweaks and adjustments to videos, time saving editing tips and apps to use that will help your life be a lot easier. We talk about size, orientation and tips for each particular platform and how they vary.
Pre-planning for the sites that are best utilized by you or your ideal clients and we decide where to repurpose content with the most urgency.
This is all pre-work for for content distribution.
Creating assets and helpers ahead of time for your uploads in either picmonkey or canva
STEP 8: Distribution Strategies
We create a content strategy distribution calendar based on the sites that you will release your content on, how each different and how you and your content will stand out and become the most attractive to your ideal clients.
How to reuse widescreen videos, make enticing teasers or does it make sense to post content in its entirety.
Video editing for different dimensions or adding graphics if needed.
STEP 9: Analyzing the Data
Video retention, Click Thru Rate, Average view duration, Audience demographics. If these terms and concepts seem foreign to you. They won’t be by the end of this step!
- CTR goals
- Average view duration
- Average view percentage
- Tag Ranking?
- A/B Thumbnail testing if necessary?
STEP 10: Evaluation & Reposition
Tweaks and adjustments to strategies based on the effective feedback cycle loop. Doing more of what works and doing less of what doesn’t is what we focus on.